Google Meet with
Hello BRE families! If you DO NOT plan on attending Butterfield Ranch Elementary in the fall (2020-2021 school year) please email the form below to Melissa_Christy@chino.k12.ca.us as soon as possible. Thank You.
- Students will submit work through Class Link accounts (Pearson Easybridge & McGraw Hill) Monday-Friday
- Feedback will be communicated via email and Class Link accounts. Grades may be included in and/or with feedback.
- Assessments will be assigned at the end of each topic
- Students will need 20 minutes of Physical Education (PE) each day via GONOODLE.com or any physical activity of your choice
A DAY IN ONLINE LEARNING
All of this can be accessed through BRE homepage, then Classroom or Students and Classlink.
- Turn on computer and go to Butterfield, Students, Classlinks to log on.
- Go to the wonders/McGraw Hill app and do the the activity and reading that is assigned for that day.
- Go to the Pearson app on classlinks, watch the daily video and do the daily digital quick check.
- All the other math pages, videos, and centers are not required but can be used for practice.
- Writing - go to butterfield website click on classrooms and Mrs. BC. Go to Weekly Assignments and locate the daily writing for that day. (ie- spelling and sentences)
- Read to an adult a book and retell the story.
- One Science activity per day (ie- video, drawing, writing)
- Once Social Studies activity per day (ie-video, drawing, writing)
- Questions please email or Google Meet as I will be online Mon - Fri from 9-11am. However I will be checking my email at other times of the day also.
Keep Being A STAR Student!