Secondary Curriculum and Instruction supports teaching and learning in the Chino Valley Unified School District by:
- supporting standards-based instruction that ensures each student's capacity to think critically in the core subject areas.
- designing and identifying standards-based curricula that ensures each student's capacity to think analytically and creatively.
- providing high quality professional development that ensures each teacher's capacity to deliver an engaging and rigorous standards-based instructional program.
- facilitating a professional community built on inquiry, collaboration, and professional decision-making.
Questions and answers about AB 484 and changes to the assessment system are available at: http://www.cde.ca.gov/ta/tg/sa/ab484qa.asp
- For the latest information about the new generation of English-language arts and mathematics assessments, as well as other developments related to the new Smarter Balanced assessments, please go to http://www.cde.ca.gov/ta/tg/sa/smarterbalanced.asp