Suggested Supply List
SUGGESTED SUPPLY LIST
The following items are the suggested items that each student may bring on the first day of school. Most of these things can be found at back-to-school discount prices at your preferred store.
- The Basics:
- Mechanical Pencils
- Pens (blue or black and red)
- Colored Pencils
- Glue Stick
- Lined Paper
- 1 Inch 3-Ring binder
- Dry Erase Markers (Thin-tip: these markers will be used on their personal whiteboards.)
- Dry erase eraser. A repurposed piece of cloth will also work like old clean socks.
- Pocket Folder
- These items will teach your student how to stay organized and note-take, which will prepare them for junior high school and beyond.
- Composition Notebook (College Ruled Preferred)
- 4 Spiral Notebooks (preferably: 1-green, 1-red, 1-blue, 1-any other colors)
Students will be saving class work and projects that are required to be typed online through Office 365 on their OneDrive.