Aeries Student/ Parent Portal LINK...
TIPS (Creating a New Account)
- New accounts should be created on the computer (This works best in the Internet Explorer or Chrome browsers) and can later be accessed on your phones using the GRADES APP
- To create a PARENT or STUDENT Account, click on this link: Aeries Parent/ Student Portal
- Once you enter the email you would like to use and create a password, you will receive a confirmation email, you must enter the EMAIL CODE at the bottom of the email to confirm your email address.
- You do not have to use your school email and these accounts are not linked to your Office 365 username and passwords.
- Once their email is confirmed, you will be sent back to the Login Page, after logging in, you will need to enter their/or their student's PERMANENT ID#, HOME TELEPHONE # and your VERIFICATION PASS CODE (VPN) from AERIES to proceed.
- NOTE: The EMAIL verification code is different from the VERIFICATION PASS CODE (VPN)
- The Library can not help with this part since they do not have access to Aeries. You can get the VPN from the Counseling Office.
- The full instructions guide is available on the District page: https://www.chino.k12.ca.us/Domain/3248
- Once your account has been created on the computer, you can download the GRADES APP and login using the same account info.