Welcome to Mrs. Kuklinski's Distance Learning Classroom!
I am committed to responding to all student and parent emails within 24 hours on weekdays. I will respond to emails Monday - Friday, until 4:00 pm.
Click the following link to view the Distance Learning Syllabus
Please review the Student Handbook for specifics about school and district policies (dresscode, academic honesty, behavior expectations and consequences, MLA format).
Click HERE for Tech Resources and Support.
Contacting the teacher:
- Email: email@example.com
- I will respond to emails Monday - Friday, until 4:00 pm. Extended hours will be provided when projects and assessments are due.
- Students, only use your district- issued school email account to communicate with me: (firstname.lastname@example.org). This ensures that I will receive your email without any technical problems. Contact me immediately if you do not know your school username and password.
- When sending an email, please include your period number (for example Period 1) and the name of your home school in the body of your email so that I can easily locate your information.
Virtual Office Hours:
- I am available during office hours, and will be online Tuesday/Wednesday 7:45a-8:30a; Thursday/Friday 1:45p - 2:30p, to answer questions or help with assignments.
- Office Hours Join Code if you have questions or need help https://meet.google.com/duh-rzpo-mpz
Class Access (Two options):
Use Classlink to access your Google Classroom: https://launchpad.classlink.com/chino
Use AERIES to find the classroom code to access your Google Classroom: https://aeriesweb.chino.k12.ca.us/Aeries.Net/Login.aspx
- Google Classroom will be used to post assignments, announcements, and due dates. You will submit your assignments using Google Classroom.
- Check Google Classroom daily for announcements, assignment information, and updates.
- Check the Google Classroom “Upcoming” box frequently to confirm assignments and due dates.
- Read everything carefully. Then, read it again.
- Click “Turn In” when you are ready to submit your assignment. When work is turned in, I submit it directly to the AERIES Gradebook.
Things to remember for Distance Learning 2.0:
- Daily attendance is required. Every student is required to be online daily with cameras on; microphone muted.
- Check Google Classroom daily.
- Students, only use your district- issued school email account to communicate with me and during: (email@example.com). This ensures that I will receive your email without any technical problems.
Online Behavior Expectations (Norms)
BE SAFE – Speak calmly, and use kind words. Sit upright, in a chair, at a desk or table. Limit food and drinks around technology.
BE RESPECTFUL – Raise your hand if you have a question or to notify the teacher that you need to leave your seat. Discuss grades and grade questions privately with the teacher after class. Listen to new or differing ideas with an open mind. Be prepared to meet and work with new people without judgement or complaint. Be kind to everyone.
BE RESPONSIBLE – Be on time, with your camera on, and your microphone muted. Refrain from using the chat box unless directed to do so. Check the Google Classroom and the class website daily. Format emails properly. Write neatly and legibly. Complete all of your work. Focus on your own work. Work until the end of the period; until you are dismissed. Participate in class discussions.
*Remember, I can see everything, so be respectful and responsible online, just as you are expected to do in person and in the classroom.