Distance Learning Student Expectations
- Students should have a private, quiet space set up at home to complete assignments and attend meets.
- Students should have all textbooks, materials, and supplies ready to use daily.
- Students should follow classroom rules while doing Distance Learning.
- Students should not use inappropriate language or show inappropriate images while doing Distance Learning.
- Students should not share logins and passwords.
Distance Learning Google Meets Expectations
- Students should participate in virtual learning from a quiet location free from distractions.
- Students should dress appropriately for Google Meets.
- Students should not eat or drink during our Google Meets lessons.
- Students should not record audio or video during Google Meets lessons.
- Students need to log out of Google Meets as soon as each lesson is over.