Distance Learning Expectations
- Keep communications with peers and teachers polite.
- Use virtual office hours, student email, and Google Meets for questions and concerns.
- Be aware of your surroundings and what is in view of the camera and what can be seen and heard while participating in Google Meets.
- Participate in Class discussions with an audible voice.
- Be on time for class and ready to learn at 8:15 AM. (Dressed, combed, brushed, and fed)
- Do your own work.
- Ask for help when needed.
- Check Google Classroom daily for assignments and due dates.
- Turn in assignments on time and be prepared for class with written work and reading.
- Check student email daily through the Office 365 Portal in Classlink.
- Update information in Aeries to receive communications and access grades. (Parents)
- Know your passwords and have them saved in Classlink.
- Know how to access additional apps through Classlink including Brainpop, Prodigy, and Flipgrid.
- Check your grades through Aeries gradebook.
- Keep your passwords to yourself.
- Keep personal information personal.
- Communicate with your teacher through your district email