Welcome to Mrs. Seto's 2020-2021 Distance Learning Classroom!
- Email: Christine_RezaSeto@chino.k12.ca.us
- I am committed to responding to student and parent emails within 24 hours on weekdays.
Virtual office hours
- Tuesday 1:45-2:30
- Wednesday 7:45-8:30
- Thursday 1:45-2:30
- Friday 7:45-8:30
Distance Learning Norms
- Make sure you have a designated space to learning that is free of distractions.
- Even though the majority of the assignments will be digital, please have paper and a pencil readily available if needed to take notes.
- When you enter the Google Meet, please make sure your camera is on, but your audio is off.
- Make sure you are on task with whatever the class is doing during classroom time.
- Make sure all of your work is your own. While it is okay to do research, you must give credit to any ideas that you got from an online source; otherwise it is plagiarism.
- Be ready to learn and have fun.
- We will be using Google classroom to post and submit electronic assignments. Each student will automatically be enrolled into their Google classrooms which can be accessed in their classlink. At the top of their Google classroom, there will be a link to our daily Google meets.
- To access your classlink, go to the district website, hover over students, and click on classlink.
Students can add their parents to the Google classroom so that parents are aware when assignments are turned in. Parents and students, please check the announcements page in Google classroom for the most up to date information.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to email me.