Distance Teaching and Learning Classroom Expectations
· Students should not share their login information, meeting links, or passwords with others.
· To the extent possible, students should participate in virtual instruction from a quiet and neutral area that is free of distractions.
· School and classroom rules apply to the virtual instruction environment.
It is recommended that students review the District Technology Acceptable/ Responsible Use Policy regarding expectations for behavior while conducting themselves online and on District devices. [Click here to Review the CVUSD Responsible Use Policy.]
· Students should dress appropriately for virtual instruction sessions.
· Students who use inappropriate language, share inappropriate images, or in any way behave inappropriately on a video conference will be subject to appropriate discipline.
· Students should not conduct audio or video recordings or take screen shots of virtual class meetings or activities unless they have received prior permission to do so from a teacher or authorized District official.
· To the extent possible, parents should allow the student to work with the instructor or provider in a quiet, private space. However, to the extent a student requires adult support to participate in virtual instruction/services, a parent or guardian may be specifically asked by the instructor or service provider to provide such support.
· Once the virtual instruction session or meeting is over, students should be sure to close out of the meeting platform entirely. Students should also ensure that cameras are
covered and that microphones are turned off to avoid inadvertent transmission following the meeting.
Attendance is required. Students should log in to virtual classroom at the start of the class period.
Cameras must be on and microphones muted:Student faces should be visable at all times sitting upright on chair with desk or table.
Check google classroom for meeting times and dates.
Students will check google classroom for assignments missed and will make work for next class session.
Communications / Academics
Teacher commitments- As a teacher, I will work to consistently to communicate the work expectations and be available to answer questions.
Student expectations- Students will check teacher web page and google classroom daily. All students will complete all distance assignments on time. Students will follow academic honesty and not engage in plagerism or cheating.
Assignments will be posted in google classroom. Which is accessible through your students classLink.
The platform I will be using is Google Classroom and Google Meets.
The apps that will be using from ClassLink are Google Classroom, Google Meets, Flipgrid and Office 365.
Assements (Quizzes/Tests) are given periodically and must be take that day. If absent, arrangements must be made for make-up.
Students will recieve feedback on summitted work through Google Classroom or email.
Some assignments may have instantaneous feedback, while other assignments will have feedback given by the teacher.
Parent(s)/students be notified of their current progress through Aeries portal.
Student self-solving: visit CVUSD EdTech Notebook (linked on student ClassLink page)
Access to district technology from home: Community Support Hotline (M-F, 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM) (909) 628-1202, ext. 1080
Access to district technology from home: CommunitySupport@chino.k12.ca.us
Email teacher for access to teacher-specific applications, email@example.com