Distance Learning Expectations:
- Starting on August 10, students will access the learning platform via Google Classroom and participate in Google Meets. Students are expected to log on every day (at 8:15 am for ALL students) to participate in synchronous learning and complete asynchronous assignments given for that day.
How students will submit work:
- Students will submit work through Google Classroom.
When students will submit work:
- Due dates will be provided for each assignment on Google Classroom. Submit work by the due date.
When are assessments:
- Formative assessments will be given after each lesson through Google Apps and Pearson.
- Summative assessments will be given after each unit/topic through Google Apps, Pearson, and McGraw Hill.
How feedback will be communicated:
- Feedback will be communicated through Google Classroom.
How grades will be communicated:
- Grades will be communicated through AERIES.