Distance Learning Student Expectations
- Students should not share their login information, meeting links, or passwords with others.
- School and classroom rules apply during the Google Meet: Be Respectful, Be Responsible, Be Safe.
- To the extent possible, students should participate in instruction from a quiet area that is free of distractions.
- Students should dress appropriately for Google Meet instruction sessions.
- Students should not conduct audio or video recordings or take screen shots during the Google Meet session.