- Keep login information, meeting links, or passwords private, sharing with parent/guardian only
*Students who use inappropriate language, share inappropriate images, or in any way behave inappropriately on a video conference will be subject to appropriate discipline.
Expectations for Google Meet Sessions
*For this age group, a parent or guardian may need to provide support for their child during the Google Meet sessions.
- Keep yourself on mute unless otherwise instructed
- Keep your video on
- Raise your hand and wait to be called on to unmute yourself to speak
- Be respectful with your words and actions
- Focus and pay attention
- Attend the live sessions from a quiet and neutral area that is free from distractions
- Dress appropriately and be on time
- Come prepared and have learning tools ready
- Stay on topic when speaking
- Be an active participant
- Do not be in a Google Meeting without the teacher present
- Sit appropriately in the chair
- After the meeting, close out of the meeting platform entirely
- After the meeting, cover cameras and turn off microphones to avoid inadvertent transmission following the meeting
*Students should not conduct audio or video recordings or take screen shots of virtual class meetings or activities unless they have received prior permission to do so from a teacher or authorized District official.