1. Students should not share their login information, meeting links, or passwords with others.
2. To the extent possible, participate in virtual instruction from a quiet and neutral area that is free of distractions.
3. Be on time and dressed appropriately.
4. Be prepared with all materials ready.
5. Make sure your microphone is off when you join the meeting.
6. Sit in SLANT position at a table or desk (see below).
7. Be a good listener.
8. Be a respectful and responsible learner. Inappropriate language, images, or behavior are not allowed.
9. Do not conduct audio or video recordings or take screen shots of virtual class meetings or activities.
10. Raise your hand to speak.
11. Stay on task.
12. Be ready to participate.
13. To the extent possible, parents should allow the student to work with the instructor or provider in a quiet, private space. However, to the extent a student requires adult support to participate in virtual instruction/services, a parent or guardian may be specifically asked by the instructor or service provider to provide such support.
14. Ask and answer questions.
15. Close out of the meeting when meeting is over. Make sure camera is covered and that microphone is turned off to avoid inadvertent transmission following the meeting.