Things to remember for Distance Learning 2.0:
- Daily attendance is required. Every student is required to be online daily with cameras on; microphone muted.
- Use Classlink to access your Google Classrooms: https://launchpad.classlink.com/chino
- Check Google Classroom daily.
- Students, only use your district-issued school email account for communication purposes (email@example.com). This ensures that I will receive your email without any technical problems. Be sure to use Email Etiquette when writing emails.
- Parents and Students, please check the Google Classroom “Upcoming” box frequently to confirm assignments and due dates.
- Digital Classroom Expectations for Townsend Rangers
- Distance Learning Guide
- How to scan hw using your phone
- How to turn in assignments via Google Classroom
- How to take assessments
- How to log onto IXL
- How to write on PDF documents
- Additional Resources for HW help
- Email Etiquette
- Parents Guide to Google Classroom in 2020
- User Name and Password Worksheet