- Stay on recommended websites
- Open links only from a trusted sender
- Keep passwords private
- Use your agenda, make a checklist to feel accomplished
- Use your time wisely, take breaks when indicated and stretch
- Be careful of plagiarism, express your own thoughts. Be creative!
- Check the digital classroom daily for new assignments, deadlines, and announcements.
- Follow through with your teacher for assignment clarifications, feedback, and grades through email, office hours, and/or Remind
- Cite references where appropriate
- Use appropriate virtual backgrounds
- Use professional/academic language for assignments and when communicating with teachers/other teachers
- Set your mute option when others are speaking
- Raise your hand to be acknowledged
- Use the comment section to ask questions
- Attend your virtual sessions on time, log on 5 minutes early
- Be kind and patient with yourself and others as we navigate our new digital environment.
- Ask questions and for help when you need to
- Complete work as much as possible and as soon as you are able
- Try your best
- When you make a mistake, turn it into a opportunity for learning
- Find a place where you can be free of distractions
- Dress appropriately, dress code rules apply!
- Refrain from chewing gum, eating, or drinking in front of the camera
- Refrain from using your phone during class time
- Sit up tall with technology level and stable
- Work is graded and not participating in virtual sessions and/or not submitting assignments may impact grades