Offline Plan- Student
In the event the student loses internet connection for an extended period here are some ideas to stay busy and keep your brain growing.
- Practice multiplication and division facts with flashcards. If you don’t have any, consider making your own.
- Read a book and summarize what you read. You will be able to add this to your reading log later.
- Write a story to share with the class.
- Draw illustrations to go with your story.
- Make up your own 20 minute workout and write it down.
Offline Plan- Teacher
In the event the teacher loses connection to the Google Meet
- Wait five minutes for the teacher to return to the meeting.
- After 5 minutes hang up and work independently on assignments in the GC including reading and PE.
- After one hour, attempt to sign in to the Meet again. If the teacher is still offline:
- practice math facts
- write a story to share with the class
- create a cartoon to share with the class
- play Prodigy.