Elementary and Secondary School Relief (ESSER III) Fund
The District ESSER III Survey is closed.
DISTRICT ESSER III SURVEY
Based on the allowable uses defined under ESSER III funding, five areas have been identified as priorities for Chino Valley Unified School District. These priorities were determined after focusing on areas not fully addressed by separate funds. The following priorities are provided for your consideration below:
- Evaluate and upgrade technology infrastructure at all schools to enhance student connectivity and learning.
- Improve indoor air quality at all school sites and district facilities.
- Increase mental health services and supports for all students.
- Provide ongoing training for staff on the Pandemic Plan to prevent, prepare for, and respond to pandemics, including communicable diseases.
- Support for COVID-19 testing and contact tracing for students and staff.
The District survey will be available for parents and guardians to complete beginning Monday, July 19, 2021. The last day to complete your District survey is Friday, August 13, 2021, by 3 p.m.
SCHOOL SITE ESSER III SURVEY
Each school site will identify specific academic needs and tailor a school level plan for its students. School site surveys will be available for parents, guardians, staff, and students – sixth grade and above – to complete beginning Monday, August 16, 2021. The last day to complete your school site survey is Friday, August 27, 2021, by 3 p.m. Additional information, including how to access your school site survey, will be provided by your school administration team.
Thank you for your unwavering support and taking time to provide invaluable input!