Welcome to Ms. E. Williams’
Distance Learning Classroom
Distance Learning Academic Year 2020-21 Begins August 10, 2020
Questions/comments email Monday - Friday: email@example.com
I will check emails daily and respond within 24 hours
Virtual Office Hours: Monday & Wednesday 7:30 - 8:15 a.m.
Tuesday & Thursday 1:35- 2:20 p.m.
These are the hours which I will be available, live, on Google Meet, for questions regarding assignments, schedules, and other schoolwork concerns. Find the link for my Virtual Office hours in Google Classroom HERE!
Please check the Announcement page frequently for the most up to date information for all classes
Save the Date!!!!! Back to School Night Wednesday September 2, 2020 Virtual!!!
Sign in through your students google classroom to reach me!
Blended Learning Back to School Night: September 2, 2020:
- Period 0: 5:05-5:20
- Period 1: 5:30-5:45 Food Tech
- Period 2: 5:55-6:10 Culinary Arts 2
- Period 3: 6:20-6:35 Prep period
- Period 4: 6:45-7:00 Culinary 1
- Period 5: 7:10-7:25 Culinary 1
- Period 6: 7:35-7:50 Culinary 1
- Period 7: 8:00-8:15 (Band PE Only)
- Students are expected to use their district email address to log in to classlinks and then access their google classroom.
- The google meets link will appear on the google classroom page.
- Students are expected to complete and submit assignments on Google Classroom in order to receive credit for work completed.
- Students will need to contact teacher if help is needed to complete work, make up assignments or ask questions during virtual meetings.
- Additionally, take advantage of office hours to communicate with teacher.
Access to Google Classrooms:
- Access student ClassLink Here:http://launchpad.classlink.com/chino
- To log into other school related accounts: Click HERE
- Assignments will be posted and turned in through Google Classrooms
- Additionally, if you have any technical issues with district technology, staff is available through a Community Support Hotline at (909) 628-1202 ext.1080 from 8:00am - 3:00pm, Monday – Friday or via email at Communitysupport@chino.k12.ca.us
Remember: Be safe, be healthy and wash your hands!!