Welcome to Chemistry!
QUIZ: CH 13 and 14 on April 7, 1:30-3:30 pm on Google Classroom
Welcome to Ms. Stevens' Distance Learning Classroom
from now until May 28, check back ON SCHOOLWIRES and GOOGLE CLASSROOM for lessons. We will be phasing out assignments on Schoolwires soon.
Please use the existing Schoolwires and new Google Classroom. The same Schoolwires and Google Classroom we used all year long will be used during distance learning. NOTE: We will be phasing out Schoolwires soon.
By now, you should have joined Google Classroom for your respectiver class period. Every Tuesday, we will hold a Zoom session. Mr. Cortez and/or I will be hosting the sessions. You may still email me between 9:00 and 11:00 am. Don't forget Assignments (except Google DOC labs) will be turned into Google Classroom individual class periods
- Contact information
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virtual office hours
- Beginning Tuesday March 31
- Every Tuesday from 9:00 AM -11:00 AM
- Email me with questions during this time to be answered ASAP
- Be sure to join your Zoom session. See Google Classroom Announcement for your class time.
- Updated syllabus (reflecting distance learning)
- We are shifting from SchoolWires to Google Classroom. For a period of time assignments and video lectures will be found on both sites beginning Monday, March 30
- Each class period will have its own Google Classroom page to submit assignments. See Google CLassroom Announcemt on how to submit work. Labs (in Google DOC form only) will be submitted to the original Google Classroom page: Honors Chemistry Labs AND Peergrade.io
- Assessments will be announced in advance and taken on Google Classroom. Our first QUIZ is April 7 from 1:30-3:30 pm
- Grades, as usual, will be updated and found on Aeries.
- Check back frequently for more information
Degrees and Certifications: