Welcome to Ms. Hansen's Distance Learning Classroom. From now until the end of the semester we will be utilizing Google Classrom for instruction.
Also during this time, students have the opportunity to improve their grade by making up ANY previously assigned work, re-doing previously graded work, and test corrections. If you are interested in this opportunity E-mail me to obtain the work. This work can then be submitted via E-mail by taking and attaching a photo of your work. See Aeries for missing work.
E-Mail or message me using one of the three ways below
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Remind: Please go to Google Classroom for access code to Remind for your class period.
- Google Classroom
Virtual Office Hours: (Beginning April 6th)
Updated Syllabus: (Reflecting Distance Learning)
- Students will submit work, both classwork and assessments, through Google Classroom.
- Grades will continue to be posted in Aeries as work is assessed. Please look for comments on Google Classroom.
- Join my virtual office hours to ask questions and get help on your work. Questions submitted, either through E-Mail, Google Classroom or Remind, outside of virtual office hours, will be answered within 24 hours.
- Make sure to check Google Classroom daily for assignments, due dates, virtual meeting times, and any other communications.
Google Classroom Links: (Click on your class period)
Community: Students and Parents
For technological difficulties (devices, username/password, online tools) Hotline: (909) 628-1202 x1080 or firstname.lastname@example.org
8:00 am – 3:00 pm, Monday – Friday
*Not for general information or homework help