Welcome to Sra. Vasquez Distance Learning Classroom for the 2020 - 2021 School Year
Semester 2 begins on January 6th, 2021. It is a minimum day schedule and Per. 1 begins at 7:30 am.
Next semester we will continue to meet on Google Meet. The link will be located in the banner of your Spanish Google Classroom and will be visible approximately 5 minutes prior to the start of class time. YOU HAVE BEEN AUTOMATICALLY ENROLLED IN YOUR SEMESTER 2 GOOGLE CLASSROOM.
¡Nos vemos el miércoles!
ESTUDIANTES: PLEASE CONTINUE TO MAKE SURE TO LOGIN TO GOOGLE MEET IN GOOGLE CLASSROOM A FEW MINUTES BEFORE THE DESIGNATED CLASS START TIME ON YOUR DISTANCE LEARNING SCHEDULE. BY JOINING EARLY, WE CAN GET STARTED WITH LEARNING AT THE START OF CLASS. FOR BEST FUNCTION OF AUDIO/VIDEO PLEASE USE THE GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER.
- PARENTS: PLEASE FOLLOW REGULAR SCHOOL ATTENDANCE PROCEDURES IF YOUR STUDENT MUST BE ABSENT FROM CLASS OR DISMISSED EARLY. CONTACT THE ATTENDANCE OFFICE AND EXCUSE YOUR STUDENT'S ABSENCE. STUDENTS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING GOOGLE CLASSROOM BY END OF DAY TO REVIEW WHAT THEY MISSED (SEE DAILY ACTIVITIES POWERPOINTS IN GOOGLE CLASSROOM) AND CONTACT ME FOR ANY QUESTIONS VIA EMAIL OR DURING OFFICE HOURS.
- PLEASE ENCOURAGE YOUR CHILD TO ATTEND/LOG ON TO CLASS ON TIME OR A FEW MINUTES EARLIER SO THEY ARE NOT MARKED TARDY.
It is VERY IMPORTANT that you make sure to have your Google Classroom notifications on in settings or to be self-discliplined and check the Google Stream daily for important information related to assignments, announcements, comments,etc.
I want you all to know that I am here to support your growth in learning the Spanish language and culture. Let's continue to have a great year!
- Contact information
- Email (preferred): email@example.com
- I am committed to respond to all emails within 24 hours (Monday - Friday).
- Students, use your school email address for ALL communication and login purposes.
- Remind Code: sp2vasquez
- Virtual office hours: These are the hours that I am available to students, either live on Google Meet or via email for questions regarding assignments or any other assistance needed regarding class.
Tuesday/Thursday 7:30 - 8:15 a.m.
Wednesday/Friday 1:35 - 2:20 p.m.
***Find the Google Meet link to join our Virtual Office hours in the top banner on our Google Classroom.
- Class Access
- We will be using Google Classroom to post and submit Electronic assignments. We will also use Google Meet to conduct our live class sessions. Students can access Google Classroom by going under the Student Tab on the Ayala website and clicking their class.
**Parents and Students, please check this page frequently for the most up to date information for all classes.
Recent Remind Updates for Spanish 2: **Please remember Remind is used by the teacher as a courtesy of quick notices. It is not meant as a replacement for paying attention to deadlines and announcements in class. It is the student's responsibility to write down and pay attention to key information during class.