Welcome to Sra. Vasquez's Blended Learning Classroom for the 2020 - 2021 School Year!
WELCOME BACK TO IN-PERSON LEARNING ON TUESDAY, MARCH 23RD
BEGINNING WITH COHORT A.
SEE AYALA HOMEPAGE FOR SCHEDULING AND CHECK AERIES FOR COHORT INFORMATION, AS WELL AS TEACHER CLASSROOM NUMBERS
ASYNCHRONOUS DAY REMINDERS:
- STUDENTS: (STARTING TUESDAY, 3/23/21) PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMPLETE THE ASYNCHRONOUS GOOGLE FORM QUESTION NO LATER THAN 2:30PM FOR ATTENDANCE CREDIT ON THE DAYS YOU ARE NOT ON CAMPUS IN-PERSON. THIS ATTENDANCE GOOGLE FORM QUESTION WILL BE POSTED IN YOUR ASSIGNED COHORT GOOGLE CLASSROOM.
- ASYNCHRONOUS INDEPENDENT ASSIGNMENTS: ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE POSTED IN GOOGLE CLASSROOM. LOG IN TO GOOGLE CLASSROOM AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AND DUE DATES POSTED IN ASSIGNMENT. THESE ASSIGNMENTS WILL REFLECT REVIEW CONCEPTS THAT WERE PREVIOUSLY TAUGHT AND SHOULD REQUIRE MINIMAL TO NO ASSISTANCE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, SEND AN EMAIL AND I WILL TRY TO RESPOND AFTER 2:2O PM. BE PREPARED to share, review, and correct Independent work at next IN PERSON class.
- PARENTS: PLEASE FOLLOW REGULAR SCHOOL ATTENDANCE PROCEDURES IF YOUR STUDENT MUST BE ABSENT FROM IN-PERSON CLASS/ASYNCHRONOUS DAYS. CONTACT THE ATTENDANCE OFFICE AND EXCUSE YOUR STUDENT'S ABSENCE. STUDENTS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING GOOGLE CLASSROOM BY END OF DAY TO REVIEW WHAT THEY MISSED (SEE DAILY ACTIVITIES POWERPOINTS IN GOOGLE CLASSROOM) AND CONTACT ME FOR ANY QUESTIONS VIA EMAIL OR DURING IN - PERSON CLASS TIME.
It is VERY IMPORTANT that you make sure to have your Google Classroom notifications on in settings or to be self-discliplined and check the Google Stream daily for important information related to assignments, announcements, comments,etc.
I want you all to know that I am here to support your growth in learning the Spanish language and culture. Let's continue to have a great year!
- Contact information
- Email (preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am committed to respond to all emails within 24 hours (Monday - Friday).
- Students, use your school email address for ALL communication and login purposes.
-Extra student support can be arranged by appointment via email
- Remind Code: sp2vasquez
- CLASS ASSIGNMENT / MATERIALS / REFERENCE MATERIALS ACCESS
- We will continue to use Google Classroom to post and submit Electronic assignments. Students can access Google Classroom by going under the Student Tab on the Ayala website and clicking their class.
- STUDENTS: I WILL BE CREATING NEW GOOGLE CLASSROOMS TO USE DURING OUR BLENDED LEARNING (YOU WILL BE INVITED TO START USING THE NEW GOOGLE CLASSROOM STARTING ON TUESDAY, 3/23/21). THE NEW GOOGLE CLASSROOMS WILL BE CREATED FOR EACH PERIOD AND PER COHORT (ONE FOR PER. 1A AND ONE FOR PER 1B, PER. 2A AND PER. 2B, PER. 3A AND PER 3B, ETC.). PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR YOUR INVITATION TO ACCEPT.
***YOUR DISTANCE LEARNING (DL) GOOGLE CLASSROOM WILL EVENTUALLY BE ARCHIVED AND WILL NOT BE ACCESSIBLE BEGINNING TUESDAY, 3/23/21.
**Parents and Students, please check this page frequently for the most up to date information for all classes.
Recent Remind Updates for Spanish 2: **Please remember Remind is used by the teacher as a courtesy of quick notices. It is not meant as a replacement for paying attention to deadlines and announcements in class. It is the student's responsibility to write down and pay attention to key information during class.