Ayala High School students currently in the Early College Program are invited to register for the summer class.
- Cohorts 1, 2 & 3 (grades 9, 10 & 11) – Cinema 26: Survey of American Cinema – 06/26/17 to 07/27/17 – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 9-11:30am.
- Please refer to the flyer that is posted on this webpage for complete details.
- In order to register for this class, you will need to submit a completed “High School Partnership Packet” & “Add/Drop Card.”
- For your convenience, the forms are posted on this webpage, including some required information already typed in. Please completed ALL of the highlighted fields. A sample packet is also posted to show you all the fields that must be completed. Original student and parent signatures are required on the forms.
- Students must submit their own registration forms to the Ayala High School Counseling Office by 2:30pm on May 18, 2017. Applications will be received by Counselor, Dr. Mead.
- If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Morar at the Alternative Education Center or Dr. Mead in the Ayala Counseling Office.