Registration is now open for fall 2019 Chaffey College Dual Enrollment courses on Ayala’s campus:
- Cinema 26 – Monday/Wednesday – 3:00 to 4:50pm
Maximum enrollment is 23 high school students per class. Classes will be filled on a first come, first serve basis.
To register for these courses, follow these steps:
- Become a Chaffey College student by completing the online application. Go to https://www.chaffey.edu/admissions/onlinesvcs.shtml and click on "Apply Online Now!"
- Within 72 hours you will receive an email with your Chaffey College student ID number.
- Continuing students do not have to do this step – only NEW students.
- Complete the 2-sided Chaffey College High School Dual Enrollment Agreement Form
- Parent and student signatures are required on both sides
- Write in the title of the course + section number
- Your school will get the Assistant Principal’s signature for you
- Your school will get your official transcript for you – transcript must show student has at least a 2.0 GPA
- Complete the CVUSD Course Agreement form
- Logon to your "My Chaffey Portal" a few days before the class begins to verify your registration.
- Submit your completed High School Dual Enrollment Agreement Form and Course Agreement form to Ms. Gutierrez in the Ayala Counseling Office no later than August 15th, 2019.