• New Student Registration
    The following is needed to register for school:
                2 current utility bills, in the parent's name
                Current transcript
                Proof of CAHSEE
                Immunization records-Proof of the Tdap booster vaccine is required
                CELDT scores if applicable
                IEP if applicable
    Counseling appointments will be made when all documents have been provided. 
    Comments (-1)