New Student Registration
To schedule an appointment contact Debbie Hoy at (909) 591-3902 ext 4758 or email Debbie_Hoy@chino.k12.ca.us
Counseling appointments will be made when all documents have been provided.
Parents/guardians must provide the following documents to enroll their student:
- Proof of age
- Proof of residency
- Health/immunization records (Exceptions: Foster youth and McKinney–Vento)
- Prior academic records/transcript(s) and/or prior school check-out documents
- IEP or 504, if applicable
- Age verification – provide ONE of the documents listed below (TK, K, 1):
- Original or certified copy of official birth certificate
- A duly attested baptism certificate
- A statement by the local registrar or county recorder certifying the date of birth
- Immunization card
Residency Verification - Provide ONE of the documents listed below:
- Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipt
- Gas, electric, or water bill from the last 60 days in the resident’s name and service address
- If you live with the owner, the homeowner must be present with photo identification
- Rent property contract, lease, or payment receipt
- Pay stub
- Voter registration
- Correspondence from a government agency
- Declaration of residency executed by the student’s parent/guardian
- If the student is an unaccompanied youth, a declaration of residency executed by the student
- If the student is residing in the home of a caregiver adult within district boundaries, an affidavit executed by the care giving adult
- Property tax payment receipts
- Immunization records shall be provided by the student’s healthcare provider or previous school immunization record
- All students entering 7th-12th grade will need the Tdap booster on or after the 7th birthday
If parent/guardian is in temporary housing with a resident of Chino Valley Unified School District, the resident must accompany the parent/guardian to the school office with proof of residency. At that time, the resident must sign a residency affidavit. This information must be verified. Exceptions: Unaccompanied youth and McKinney–Vento.
Legal guardian (not the parent) must bring guardianship papers. For more information contact the Director of Student Support Services, Stephanie Johnson at Stephanie_Johnson@chino.k12.ca.us or 909-628-1201 x7750.
In child custody cases, bring copies of the court order signed by the judge.