**Welcome to Mr. Lachemann’s Distance Learning Classroom**
- Contact information
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO GET TO CLASS:
1. Go to the Magnolia home page: https://www.chino.k12.ca.us/magnolia
2. Through the STUDENTS tab, click on CLASSLINK ACCESS. Sign into CLassLink with your computer login information. (From 6th to 7th grade, usernames ARE the same. Passwords ARE NOT the same. Password formula is: first letter of student's first name capitalized, first letter of student's last name lower case, and the last five digits of student's permanent student ID #).
3. Once in ClassLink, click on GOOGLE CLASSROOM.
4. Select the class period and click on the link in the top banner to join the Google Meet for that period (each subject/class will have their own unique link).
HOW TO CHECK YOUR STUDENT EMAIL:
DISTANCE LEARNING CLASSROOM NORMS:
- Virtual Office Hours
- Monday 7:45-8:20, Tuesday 12:45-1:30, Wed. 7:45-8:30, Thursday 7:45-8:30
- I will be available during office hours to answer any questions you may have.
- Virtual Office hours will be done through Google Meets Mr. Lachemann's Virtual Office Hours
Grades/feedback will be communicated to students and parents through Google Classroom and Aeries. Any questions can be submitted during my virtual office hours through Google Meets messaging (see above) or through email after virtual office hours.