Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Clark's Class
Welcome to my class! On this site you will find relevant information for your class, including the syllabus, assignments, and announcements. Should you need to contact me, you may email me at Taylor_Clark@chino.k12.ca.us.
I am looking forward to meeting all of you in a couple of weeks!
Some things that you might want to know:
- You may have any type of notebook that you like (3-ring binder, spiral, laptop, etc.) as long as you can take notes on it!
- Come prepared with highlighters, pens, and pencils - I prefer you to use pen, but I do not care what color.
- The syllabus will be up the week before school starts, as well as the supplemental page - both will need to be signed by your parents/guardians and returned by the end of the first week of school.
- If you would like to stop by during registration to meet me or talk about the class, I will be in my new room B142!
- Come to class with an open mind, ready to learn and have fun!
Most importantly, enjoy the rest of your summer!
2017-2018 Incoming AP Gov Students!
I'm looking forward to seeing you all in a few short weeks!
Things to know before the school year starts:
No Summer Assignment - enjoy your summer!
Syllabus and Reading List will be uploaded the week before school starts
Materials you may want to get ahead of time:
Notebook - your choice (spiral, 3-ring binder, folders, etc.)
Highlighters (mulitple colors will be helpful)
Pens and Pencils (You can take notes in whatever color pen you like)
3x5 Notecards (You will need these for assignments)
Binder rings or other notecard holder
You will be using the following apps in this class:
- Socrative Student
- Kahoot (can be used in browser)
- Remind 101
Please download these apps on the device that you bring to school or study with at home. Be sure to read the cell phone policy in the syllabus.