Welcome to Miss Logan’s Distance Learning Classroom!
Please also visit our classroom Google Site for a sneak peak of at our classroom!
To Get Ready for the First Day of School on August 10th:
- Please visit our Google Classroom and add our class with the class code (the code will be sent to parents).
- Your Google Classroom will have the Google Meet link for all of our class meetings or you can find the link on the tab titled Google Meet.
- Please look in your child's school email for an email from me. This will have information about our Class Dojo app.
- Please look at the Supply List and ensure your student has all the necessary items.
- Designate an area in your home for Distance Learning where required materials are easily accessible to set your student up for success.
- I can't wait to meet you all! Breathe and know that we are going to have an amazing year! Please do not worry, I am always here for you and your child!
Contact Information: I will respond within 24 hours
Class Dojo: Please look at your child's email for the class invitation
Virtual Office Hours: Please email me or message me on Dojo to set up to set up a meeting during my office hours
Monday and Thursday: 2:00-3:00
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- 8:15-9:45: Live ELA Direct Instruction
- 9:45-10:00: Break
- 10:00-11:30: Math
- 11:30-12:10: Lunch
- 12:10-12:40: Live Science/Social Studies Direct Instruction
- 12:40-1:00: Live Physical Education Direct Instruction
- 1:00-1:15: Break
- 1:15-1:35: DELD (only for specified students)
- 8:15-8:45: Second Steps Live Direct Instruction
- 8:45-9:00: Break
- 9:00-9:30: ELA Support Groups (invitations will be sent out to those who will attend)
- 9:30-10:00: Math Support Groups (invitations will be sent out to those who will attend)
- 10:00-10:20: DELD (only for specified students)
Welcome to Miss. Logan's 1st Grade Class! Go Bulldogs!