Welcome to Mr. Cedergren's Website for 2020 English 11 Summer School!
Welcome to Mr. Cedergren's Distnace Learning Classroom
Updated Syllabus: Coursework is outlined on each course checklist and assignments are aligned with district standards.
Click on the link above to access your assignments in Edgenuity.
Ways to contact me for tutoring or additional support:
- Email Address: Andrew_Cedergren@chino.k12.ca.us
- Your email will receive a response within 1 working day, Monday through Friday.
- While you are in the Edgenuity program, you may Email me directly by clicking on my email link
Join my Zoom Office Hours Meeting: Virtual Office Hours: Monday & Wednesday from 9:00 AM-11:00 AM
- Check your CVUSD student email for the meeting code
- *You must check email within the Class Link app*
- For assistance accessing your CVUSD student email account, call the Ayala HS Summer School Office at (909) 627-3584, ext. 2971
I am available for one-on-one appointments Tuesday & Thursday from 9:00 AM-11:00 AM
- Call my Google Phone # with your question or to schedule an appointment
- Google Phone #: (714) 759-4684
Click on the link below to ask questions about your class:
- Go to https://zoom.us/
- Click Use a meeting code.
Zoom - Call into a Zoom Meeting
- Audio conferencing participant will need to call: (415) 762-9988 or (646) 568-7788. AND follow the verbal instructions
- Enter the meeting ID you wish to join followed by the # key
- You will be asked to enter your participant ID. If you do not know your participant ID, simply press the # key.
You can also download the Zoom App ahead of time:
Please check back here regularly for updates.