Welcome to Ms. Adelina Ortiz’s Distance Learning Classroom
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Best way to reach me)
- Remind: Text your grade level code below to: 81010
- Period 1: @7e4bfe
- Period 2: @8de8a9
- Period 5: @ch96f8
- Period 6: @6b3fk8
Virtual Office Hours
I am committed to responding to all student and parent emails within 24 hours on weekdays. I will be available through Google Meet, email, or text via Remind for questions regarding assignments, schedules, and other school related concerns during my offive office hours by appointment.
- Afternoon Office Hours: Wednesday and Friday (1:40pm-2:20pm)
- Morning Office Hours: Tuesday and Thursday (7:30am-8:10am)
- You must use you student email to communicate with all staff
- All instruction and assignments/assessments will be provided through Google Classroom
- If you have any difficulty, please email me as soon as possible (see email address above).
Grades will be updated in Aeries
Class Expectations and Syllabus:Updated Distance Learning Syllabi and Expectations are located in the menu.
Classroom Behavior Matrix
Be Respectful - Be Responsible - Be Safe
View the Classroom Behavior Matrix in the menu to the upper left. Students will be expected to follow the behaviors outlined in the matrix and they will be referred to on a regualar basis.
If you need assistance, please email: email@example.com or via Remind: text @ehd8b9to to 81010
How to Access your Email
Support and Resources
*Chino Valley Unified School District 2020-2021 Re-Opening of Schools Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) at https://www.chino.k12.ca.us/Page/37053
*Check CVUSD Distance Learning Resources and FAQs at https://www.chino.k12.ca.us/DLR
*For STUDENT technological difficulties (devices, username/password, online tools) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Hotline: (909) 628-1202 x1080 8am – 3pm, Mon – Fri
“Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden