Welcome to Ms. Adelina Ortiz’s Classroom Webpage
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Best way to reach me)
- You must use your student email to email all staff
- Remind: Text according to your period code:
- Period 1: @7e4bfe to 81010
- Period 2: @8de8a9 to 81010
- Period 5: @ch96f8 to 81010
- Period 6: @6b3fk8 to 81010
*I am committed to responding to all student and parent emails within 24 hours on weekdays.
- In-person (Synchronous)
- Assignments/Assessments will be provided in class. Work will be turned-in at the end of class or using Google Classroom.
- At-home (Asynchronous)
- All instruction and assignments/assessments will be posted and submitted through Google Classroom
- Students will log in to Google Classroom and complete work by 2:00pm for attendance credit.
- If you have any difficulty, please email me as soon as possible (see email address above).
Grades will be updated in Aeries.
Class Expectations and Syllabus:Updated Syllabus and Expectations are located in the menu to the left.
Classroom Behavior Matrix
Be Respectful - Be Responsible - Be Safe
View the Classroom Behavior Matrix in the menu to the upper left. Students will be expected to follow the behaviors outlined in the matrix and they will be referred to on a regualar basis.
If you need assistance, please email: email@example.com or via Remind: text @ehd8b9to to 81010
Support and Resources
COVID-19 [Reopening] Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ Regarding COVID 19
For STUDENT technological difficulties (devices, username/password, online tools) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Hotline: (909) 628-1202 x1080 8am – 3pm, Mon – Fri
“Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden