Welcome to Ms. Madrid’s Distance Learning Classroom
Please log your student into ClassLink and go to Google Classroom for all assignment information.
- Email: email@example.com
- Virtual office hours (via email or Class Dojo): 11:00 am - 1:00 pm (effective March 30th)
Distance Learning Description
During this time, we will be transitioning to distance learning, or online education. It is important that you check your Google Classroom daily and weekly.
Websites/Programs We Will Be Using: (access through ClassLink)
- Pearson Math
- Connect Ed (Language Arts)
- Google Classroom
- St Math (Jiji)
Lessons will be posted every Friday. Follow link to access lessons: https://www.chino.k12.ca.us/Page/33342
- Students are expected to complete their work on a daily or weekly basis.
- Students are to submit their work on the date due, either daily or weekly (depending on the assignment).
- Students are to follow the schedule/routine posted on Google Classroom.
- Assessments, grades and feedback will be communicated with students and parents weekly (depending on the assignment). Please refer to Class Dojo and/or Google Classroom for feedback.
- Please ensure I have the most up to date contact information in order to be able to communicate via email or ClassDojo.
Distance Learning Expectations (attachment)
Behavior Support (PowerPoint)
Resources and Services
Special Ed Dept Extended Learning webpage and resources: https://www.chino.k12.ca.us/Page/28807
Tommy Strahan (APE): firstname.lastname@example.org
Heather Lovejoy (Speech): email@example.com
Kristyn Bonayon (OT): firstname.lastname@example.org
Technology Help Hotline: (909) 628-1202 ext 1080