Welcome to Mrs. Moreno’s Blended Learning Classroom
for the 2020-2021 School Year!
Beginning Monday, August 10th:
- Distance learning will be completed through Google Classroom. Google Classroom can be accessed via Classlinks on the CVUSD website. Sometimes when logging into Google Classroom from a non-district computer you will be asked for your email. Your student email is your user name (the same one used to access Classlinks) followed by @stu.chino.k12.ca.us (for example email@example.com)
Distance Learning Student Expectations
1. Be on time and dressed appropriately
2. Be prepared with all materials ready
3. Make sure your microphone is off when you join the meeting
4. Sit in SLANT position at a table or desk (see below)
5. Be a good listener
6. Be a respectful and responsible learner
7. Raise your hand
8. Stay on task
9. Be ready to participate
10. Ask and answer questions
Beginning Monday, August 17th:
- RSP support will be provided within each grade level Google Classroom, as I will attend general education teaching sessions as often as possible.
- Before your classroom teacher grades the assignments, I will be providing feedback and commenting on your assignments, to help you make corrections and resubmit.
- Their will also be additional Google Meets within each grade level Google Classroom weekly for assistance on specific assignments.
- First Grade Google Meets: Mondays @ 1:00 pm
- Second Grade Google Meets: Tuesdays @ 1:00 pm
- Third Grade Google Meets: Thursdays @ 1:00 pm
- Fourth Grade Google Meets: Mondays @ 1:00 pm
- Fifth Grade Google Meets: Tuesdays @ 1:00 pm
- Sixth Grade Google Meets: Thursdays @ 1:00 pm
- Feel free to reach out to me for continued academic support during this time.
- Additional resources will be provided as assignments are posted.
•For additional resourse tools and information regarding other Special Education service providers click the link below.For additional Resourse Material:https://www.chino.k12.ca.us/cms/lib/CA01902308/Centricity/Domain/730/Academic%20Resources%20for%20Elementary%20Parents.pdfFiscal Services; Nutrition Services; Payroll and Benefits; Printing, Graphics, and Mail Services; Access & Equity; Alternative Education; Assessment & Instructional ...www.chino.k12.ca.us
To learn how to access your district student email:
Just for Fun: Visit DisneyTechnology support:
Community Hotline for Parents and Students:
(909) 628-1202, ext. 1080
~Available 8:00am to 3:00pm (Monday-Friday)~•Contact informationEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
•Virtual office hours2:30 P. M. - 3:30 P. M.Mondays - Wednesdays - Fridays
Newman Elementary Office Phone Number