Welcome to Mrs. Horigan’s Distance Learning Classroom
Building Relationships Independence Excellence and Family
Voicemail: 909.628.1202 ext. *6757
Virtual office hours: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Distance Learning Description
During this time, we will be taking part in distance learning, or online education. It is important that you check our Class Page daily and weekly.
*Last Days' Distance Learning Plans 5/20 - 5/28*
Click on the following links for lessons. Please take a photo of completed work and email to me at email@example.com. Thank you!
- Kindergarten Lesson Activities
- 1st Grade Lesson Activities
Websites/Programs We Will Be Using: (access through ClassLink)
- Pearson Math
- Connect Ed (Language Arts)
- Google Classroom
- St Math (Jiji)
- Google Meet
Assignments & Lessons
Assignments/Lessons will be listed on our Google Classroom Page under your child's grade level. You can also find other supplemental materials and activities here.
- Students are expected to complete their work on a daily basis.
- Students are to submit their work on the date due, either daily or weekly (depending on the assignment).
- Students are to follow the schedule/routine posted on Google Classroom.
- Assessments, grades and feedback will be communicated with students and parents weekly (depending on the assignment). Please refer Google Classroom for feedback.
- Please ensure I have the most up-to-date contact information in order to be able to communicate via email.
Have an awesome summer!