Welcome to Mrs. Valleroy’s Distance Learning Classroom
First day of school procedures, click here!
All join codes/links for Google ClassRoom are in your AERIES next to your schedule.
Google Meet links:
All periods will find MEET links in your Google Classroom at the top left hand corner under the class title, or in your AERIES page next to your class schedule.
I am committed to responding to all student and parent emails within 24 hours on weekdays.
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR TEACHER
- Email: email@example.com
- Remind ( Join code will be given in Google Classroom)
- Distance Learning Syllabus for your class, 7th or 8th, can be found as another page on the left side of this webpage.
VIRTUAL OFFICE HOURS
- I am available during these office hours:
- Monday (12:45pm -1:30pm)
- Tuesday / Thursday (7:45am- 8:30am)
- Wednesday (1:45pm-2:30pm)
- These are the hours which I will be available on email, REMIND, or live face-to-face on Google Meet as needed, for questions regarding assignments and other schoolwork concerns.
- I have sent an AERIES Communications email with a link to my Virtual Office Hours. If you did not receive this information please contact me. Additionally, your student has a link to my Office Hours Meet in their Google ClassRoom as a 'CLASSWORK' Topic.
- Students please only use your district issued student email to contact me through email. You now have a student email app on your Classlink page to make this easier. https://launchpad.classlink.com/chino
- We will be using Google Classroom to post and submit electronic assignments.
- Each student will be joined to a Google Classroom automatically (or will receive an access code to enter the class that will be sent to your student email.) If you have any difficulties email me right away.
- Use Classlink to access your Google Classrooms, GCR: https://launchpad.classlink.com/chino
- Parents and Students, please check Google Classroom daily for announcements, assignments, and updates.
- Read all announcements carefully and thoroughly.
- Submit work using "Turn In", and clicking it TWICE. All grades for work will post in your Aeries Gradebook.
- I am so excited to start a new school year with you and I am delighted to be your History teacher!
- Please watch the BrainPop video about Distance Learning, DL. Meet you soon!