Degrees and Certifications:
B.A. Applied Liberal Arts with and Emphasis in Education M.A.T With and Emphasis in Secondary Curriculum T.E.S.O.L Certified
My name is Mrs.Robledo, I have worked in education for 18 years and this is my sixth year at CVUSD, normally I teach at Chino Hills High School but we all know how different this year will be so here I am, ready and excited to be back in middle school! I received my Bachelor's degree from Concordia University and my Master's in Teaching from Chapman University. Teaching is my passion, I love what I do so much that I decided to continue my education. I am currently working on my Doctorate in Teacher Leadership.
I enjoy running (half marathons are my favorite!) and spending time with my family; I am married and have 2 sons- Josiah is 14 months and Aaron is 9. We love camping, hiking, BBQ-ing, and game night!
Looking forward to a successful year with all of you!
Google Classroom will host our regular virtual meetings and will be the platform used to post and submit electronic assignments. Each student has been added to their classroom, if you are unable to access our google classroom, please reach out to me ASAP as I have already started to post.
Weekly plans will be posted in the Google Classroom Stream so be sure to check every Monday.
To access the Meet Link to our class meetings, please follow these steps shortly before the meeting time:
- Log into ClassLink
- Tap on your Google Classroom app and make sure you are in your (child's) district Google account. The image on the screen should include the words “Google Classroom” and you should see your district email address when you hover over the circle in the upper right corner.
- Select and tap on the square with your classroom name and period: Health and Fitness
- On the first screen (“Stream”) tap on the “Meet Link” in the top left of the colored rectangle.
- Tap "Join Now"
- Students will not be able to enter the meeting before the teacher.
- When students enter they will be automatically muted.
- When our meeting is over, students will need to hang up immediately.
Distance Learning Virtual Office Hours
* These are hours in which I will be available, live, on Zoom, for questions regarding assignments, schedules, and other schoolwork concerns. You can find the link to my office hours in the "Class Drive Folder."
Tuesday 1:45 pm - 2:30 pm
Wednesday 7:45 am - 8:30 am
Thursday 1:45 pm - 2:30 pm
Friday 7:45 am - 8:30 am