WELCOME to Mrs. May's
Distance Learning Classroom!Contact Information:
- The best ways to communicate with me is Class DoJo (private text messages) Please join!
- Class DoJo also communicates to you positive points earned, pictures and fun events.
- Communicate via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am committed to respond to all student and parent emails within 24 hours on school days.
Google Classroom Student/Guardian join with classcode: bbwpuzh(After student is added to Aeries Attendance, he/she will be added to my roster and G.C.)
Google Classroom Meets on Zoom:
Monday, Tuesday, & Friday: 1:10 - 2:00 pm
Wednesday: [Extra support for ELA: 9-9:30; Math: 9:45-10:15 by appointment]
Wed. & Thursday: 1:10 - 1:30 pm
- Office Hours: on demand, live support on the same Meeting link for students and/or families, outside of live instruction. Check-in, review assignments, goal work, make up tests, etc.
- Appointments: I will meet and/or call families privately & schedule assessments.
Non-minimum days Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
8:15-9:50 English Language Arts
12:20-12:50 Science/Social Studies
12:50 -1:10 PE
1:10 - 2:00 Office Hours Mon. Tues. & Fri.
1:10 - 1:20 Office Hours Wed. & Thurs.
Minimum day Schedule - (Wednesday)
8:15-8:45 Second Step
9:00-9:30 ELA support
9:30-10:15 Math support
*See list of additional Mini-days on the Announchement Tab
Instruction will be live. It will be led and/or facilitated in real time by the teacher and progress monitored.
Other instruction will be self-guided learning/activity based on directions, recorded instructional videos, Flipgrid, answering questions on a slide deck, discussions (teacher-student, aide-student, and student-student), monitoring student progress via Google Classroom, and any other computer based learning assignment.
*Directions for signing in to Google Classroom can be found on the announcements page of this website.
**Details about Login, password, and Technology Support can be found on the ClassLink and Technology Help page of this website: https://www.chino.k12.ca.us/Page/37637