LIBRARY HOURS 2022-2023
Early Release Days
(closed 3rd hour)
8:30AM - 2:30PMRegular Schedule Days(closed 3rd hour) 8:30AM - 3:30PM
8:30AM - 2:00PM
(closed during both lunches/assemblies)
8:30AM - 3:30PM
LIBRARY SERVICESIn the library, we offer the following:
- Hours are subject to change.
- Temporary library closures will be posted on the library doors & read in the bulletin, whenever possible.
- During periods of testing, the library is closed.
- Study tables, reading areas
- Chromebook help and charging area
- Single period Chromebook loans for tests (full day loans not available)
- Printing (Black Ink-10 cents/page, Color Ink- 50 cents/page)
- Awesome Librarian (no charge!)
- Textbook checkout & in-library textbook use
- Online textbook access (through the website)
- Library book checkout (2 books at a time for 2 weeks, plus 1 renewal)
LIBRARY RULES & GUIDELINES
- Be Safe, Respectful and Responsible at all times.
- No food or drinks at any time. Water bottles OK.
- No cell phone use during class time, unless permitted by a supervising teacher.
- Cell phones & devices must be in silent mode before and after school (or used with headphones).
- Class time visits with teacher permission and a pass.
- Student IDs are required to check out books once permanent ID cards are issued.
- Late library books fee: 10 cents per school day (up to $5.00 max) after the 4 day grace period .
- Lost library book fee: Replacement cost of book + shipping + taxes.
- Damaged textbook fee (varies, up to the full value of the book)
- Lost textbook fee: replacement cost of textbook
- Damaged or Lost Chromebook fee (up to full value of the device)
- Damaged or Lost Chromebook charger cord: $47
- Ask for help or questions anytime! Answers and help are always free of charge!