Download and print the Final Exam Prompts. Fill out the three dates for your oral, written and multiple choice exams.
Workbook p 35
Practice with Long Possessive Adjectives
Remember that the adjective must agree with the noun in number and in gender...NOT the person who owns the object.
Complete the sentences using the correctly conjugated form of SER or ESTAR
Due Friday 11/22
You were given time in class to work on your project. Now finish it and turn it in tomorrow.
Preview the video on gratitude for tomorrow by clicking the link below. Copy and paste the link to a new tab if it doesn't work for you:
Due Fri 11/22
My Daily Routine
- Write 8 sentences to talk about your daily routine. Some sentences may have reflexive verbs, and some may not.
- Use reflexive verbs to say what you do to or for yourself. Be careful! Are all of your daily routines reflexive actions?
- Use the colorful pictures (drawings or clipart) you brought to class to illustrate your project.
- Say what time of day each action happens, or say you do it later, or before or after another action.
- Use at least 3 different subjects and conjugate appropriately. For example:
- mis padres
- nosotros (mi familia y yo)
- Use the word slowly at least once in the project.
- Use the word quickly at least once in the project.
- Use transition words like
Primero... = First...
Luego... = Then...
Entonces... = Then...
Después... = Later...
- Use before (Antes de + infinitive) at least once in the project.
- Use after (Después de + infinitive) at least once in the project.
(Remember that después means later and requires a conjugation after it,
while después de is a preposition which means after and requires an infinitive after it)
**BE SURE TO ATTACH YOUR DRAFT TO YOUR PROJECT
Watch the Darth Vader Reflexive Verbs video on YouTube
Follow instructions and write the 25 sentences at the end of the video. Remember, some of them are reflexive, some are not. Be sure to conjugate! Watch the placement of pronouns!!
Write 5 sentences to talk about your daily routines using the Reflexive Verbs from Vocabulary 2A p96.
Read your notes (#26 en el cuaderno, p80 in the textbook). Conjugate your verbs and use the correct pronoun in front of the conjugated verb to make the verbs reflexive.
Get pictures (illustrations, drawings or clip art) that match your actions. These pictures can be printed/drawn on the same paper, or on a separate piece of paper.
Workbook pgs 27-28
Study for body parts quiz tomorrow using #23 and #25 from the cuaderno!
Due Wed 11/13
Make sure you have finished the vocabulary we worked on in class, #23 La ropa y el cuerpo.
Follow the directions under the RECURSOS tab to find the vocabulary PDF for Chapter 2A. Enter this vocabulary, ¿Cómo te preparas?, as #24 in your cuaderno.
Workbook pages 20-21 and 24-25
See the workbook pages online
Workbook pages 18-19 practice with vocabulary. Workbook pages are available online.
Workbook pgs 22 and 23 found under the WORKBOOK tab
Study for SABER & CONOCER Quiz tomorrow, Wednesday!
Use the comparatives from p53 (#19 in the cuaderno) to write 15 different comparative sentences. Use the following comparatives:
1. más + adjective + que
2. menos + adjective + que
3. mayor que
4. menor que
5. mejor que
6. peor que
7. el/la/los/las + noun + más + adjective + de
8. el/la/los/las + noun + menos + adjective + de
9. el/la/los/las + mejor(es) + noun + de
10.el/la/los/las + peor(es) + noun + de
11. tan + adjective + como
12. tanta + noun + como
13. tanto + noun + como
14. tantas + noun + como
15. tantos + noun + como
Go to phschool.com and do JDD 0112, Activities 1 & 2 on Vocabulary 1B. See instructions under RECURSOS tab to access activities.
Finish copying Vocabulary 1B (#17 en el cuaderno) from pg 68 in the textbook. This page is accessible online at phschool.com
Workbook pages 16-17
Enter #16 in your cuaderno Vocabulario 1B A ver si recuerdas pg 42 in the textbook &
#17 Vocabulario 1B pg 68 in the textbook
To find page 68, go to www.phschool.com, click the blue course content button.
Work on group project tonight and bring your materials to work with your partner tomorrow.
You will be given time in class tomorrow to work on the poster or to create your video.
See the attached instructions for the project.
Study cuaderno #8-15! The Chp1A test is coming!
Complete workbook pages 12 and 13 on Affirmative and Negative words.
Be sure to memorize the poem for tomorrow!