New Student Registration
REGISTRATION for the upcoming 2020/2021 school year
begins January 15th, 2020 at 9 a.m. for incoming Kindergarteners who already have siblings here at Butterfield Ranch Elementary.
New incoming students can begin registration on January 16th, 2020 at 9 a.m. and any day thereafter.
We offer morning and afternoon Kindergarten classes on a first come - first serve basis.
Students entering Kindergarten must be 5 years old by or on September 1, 2020.
>>>> All students K-6 will enroll on-line using the link below: <<<<
The completed on-line form must be printed, signed, and brought to the office together with the documentation mentioned below.
(All documents must be in English; translated, if necessary).
Required for student registration:
* ID (only parents can register their child)
* Original Birth Certificate
* Original Immunization Record
* Utility Bill (Proof of Residency)
Please note your student is not fully registered until all documents above are provided
to the school office staff and you have been told that your registration is complete.
If you are living with another family...
* Residential Owner must attend the registration with parent/ guardian and provide a utility bill along with a
current Driver's License.
* Sign "Residency Verification Form".
* Parent/ guardian must provide a bank statement showing residential owner's address and current Driver's License.
* Please note that the district will do home visits on all students to verify that families are living at the address indicated.
Students already enrolled at Butterfield do not need to register again.
They automatically "roll over" into the next school year.
Welcome to Butterfield Ranch.
Home of the Rough Riders.