HW 11/19 Project 2A - Mi rutina diaria
Due Fri 11/22
My Daily Routine
- Write 8 sentences to talk about your daily routine. Some sentences may have reflexive verbs, and some may not.
- Use reflexive verbs to say what you do to or for yourself. Be careful! Are all of your daily routines reflexive actions?
- Use the colorful pictures (drawings or clipart) you brought to class to illustrate your project.
- Say what time of day each action happens, or say you do it later, or before or after another action.
- Use at least 3 different subjects and conjugate appropriately. For example:
- mis padres
- nosotros (mi familia y yo)
- Use the word slowly at least once in the project.
- Use the word quickly at least once in the project.
- Use transition words like
Primero... = First...
Luego... = Then...
Entonces... = Then...
Después... = Later...
- Use before (Antes de + infinitive) at least once in the project.
- Use after (Después de + infinitive) at least once in the project.
(Remember that después means later and requires a conjugation after it,
while después de is a preposition which means after and requires an infinitive after it)
**BE SURE TO ATTACH YOUR DRAFT TO YOUR PROJECT