Academic Integrity is a concept used to address the many facets of authenticity within a student's work. A student who upholds a high standard of academic integrity maintains that the work he or she turns in is authentic and true to the knowledge he or she has acquired.
The technology age has certainly helped people have fast access to any and all information on the web. Because of this, you will see Academic Integrity becoming more of a standard in educational institutions as they begin to hold students to higher accountability measures.
Academic Integrity means...
• Your work on each assignment will be completely your own
• Your collaboration with another classmate on any assignment will be pre-approved by your instructor
• You will not practice plagiarism in any form
• You will not allow others to copy your work
• You will not misuse content from the Internet