As of July 1, 2020, ALL parents/guardians must have an Aeries Parent Portal account in order to complete school documents.
As of July 1, 2020,
ALL parents/guardians must have an Aeries Parent Portal account in order to complete school documents.
In the 2020-21 school year, most start-up paperwork and all school registrations will only be completed through this Aeries Parent Portal.
Rolling Ridge also uses the Aeries Parent Portal Communication system known as Aeries Communications to share important school information.
To register on the Aeries Parent Portal:
- Go to the CVUSD website at https://www.chino.k12.ca.us/domain/3248
- Select the Parent tab and click on Aeries Parent Portal. Follow the prompts to Register.
- You can also download the Parent Portal Mobile App for your phone.
- Please verify your contact information in the Portal.
- If changes need to be made, please contact the school office.
The following information is needed to register:
- Student Name
- Student ID number
- Verification Passcode
- The “main” phone number as indicated on school registration.
* Contact the school office if you need the information listed above or have any questions.
Please understand that some high school and junior high teachers use the Aeries system to post grades, however, most elementary teachers do not.