Ms. Yeh's Distance Learning Classroom
- We will be using Microsoft Teams to hold class according to the schedule. You can access the Microsoft Teams meeting link on your class's Google Classroom (links found below).
- All assignments, announcements, schedules, and lesson files will be uploaded on Google Classroom as well.
- We will also use Google Classroom to post and submit electronic assignments; some exceptions may apply, such as writing assessments being submitted on Turnitin.com.
- Students will automatically be enrolled in Google Classroom through their school emails.
- Students can access both Google Classroom and school email through Classlink.
- Remind will be used frequently for notifications and updates. Parents and students are able to enroll for reminders and communicate via text with me using Remind. Instructions and codes are available at the bottom of this page.
- Grades will be updated on Aeries.
The assignment due dates can be found on the class website via Google Classroom. All files and lessons can be found on Google Classroom. Please log in to the Google Classroom to check for your assignments.
Google Classroom Access:
*Note: you should all have been automatically added to the correct class via Google Classroom.
Please note: administration has asked teachers to remove google classroom codes from our websites as anyone can join with these access codes. If you are a student who needs access, please email me.
Period 1: @yehp12021
Period 2: @yehp22021
Period 3: @yehp32021
Period 4: @yehp42021
Period 5: @yehp52021
Period 6: @yehp62021
To receive Remind announcements, text your class code to 81010
Microsoft Teams Codes
Period 1: q2p6ylf
Period 2: g42j4el
Period 3: rsk9phn
Period 4: ihe8inu
Period 5: hvs7464
Period 6: 1gtywbr
To join your period's Microsoft Team using the Team Code, go to your classlink >> sign in >> click Office 365 >> Teams (purple icon) >> enter your period's code