Ms. Yeh's Distance Learning Classroom
- All assignments, announcements, schedules, and lesson files will be uploaded on Google Classroom.
- We will also use Google Classroom to post and submit electronic assignments; some exceptions may apply, such a recorded performance submitted to FlipGrid or a warm-up completed on Nearpod, or paper-and-pencil assignments completed both in and out of class.
- Students should be automatically enrolled in Google Classroom through their school emails. Sometimes Aeries takes a while to sync, so if you do not automatically get added to the class, please send me an email.
- Students can access both Google Classroom and school email through Classlink.
- Grades will be updated on Aeries.
The assignment due dates can be found on the class website via Google Classroom. All files and lessons can be found on Google Classroom. Please log in to the Google Classroom to check for your assignments.
Google Classroom Access:
*Note: you should all have been automatically added to the correct class via Google Classroom.
Please note: If you are a student who needs access, please email me.