Kindergarten Registration Information!!!
- A child who will reach the age of five (5) on or before September 1 of the school year shall be eligible for enrollment in kindergarten at the beginning of the school year or at any later time in the same school year.
- Proof of age shall be required of all enrolling students. This may include: birth certificate, baptismal certificate, or passport.
- Reasonable evidence of residency may be established by documentation, including but not limited to any of the following:
1. Property tax payment receipts
2. Rent payment receipts
3. Utility service payment receipts
4. Drivers license
Students entering a District school or child care and development program, or transferring between school campuses, shall present an immunization record which shows at least the month and year of each immunization in accordance with law. Students shall be excluded from school or exempted from immunization requirements only as allowed by law.
- The following immunization are required:
1. Polio (4 doses)
2. Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (5 doses)
3. Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) (2 doses)
4. Hepatitis B (3 doses)
5. Varicella (1 dose)