Gerald Litel News and Headlines
Every voice matters in Chino Valley USD! Share your feedback in our School Quality Parent Survey! The survey will be open October 1-November 9. Share your thoughts on student and academic support, safety and behavior, school leadership, family involvement, and more! The results will spark meaningful changes in our district and schools. Parents look for an email for an invitation and survey link, or click the School Quality Parent Survey title above to access it.
The following dress is allowed during our Red Ribbon Week Celebration:
MONDAY- Wear PJ's
TUESDAY: Wear Crazy Socks
WEDNESDAY: Wear Crazy Hat
THURSDAY: Wear Crazy Hair
FRIDAY: Wear All Red
THE LITEL FALL FAMILY FESTIVAL FEATURING TRUNK OR TREAT WILL BE ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 26TH, FROM 6-8 PM. ALL LITEL FAMILIES ARE INVITED TO TRUNK OR TREAT, PLAY GAMES AND PARTICIPATE IN A COSTUME CONTEST. WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE. YOU MAY SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER TO HELP AT THE FESTIVAL, BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW.
LITEL SPIRIT WEAR
Purchase school items online at https://litel.myschoolcentral.com. If you have any questions on t-shirt purchases or returns or any other concerns, you may contact Dan Tu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parent Engagement Center
What is the Family Engagement Center? It is a workplace that is committed to authentic engagement of families/parents and community partners that reflects the following core vales:
- All parents have dreams for their children and want the best for them
- All parents have the capacity to support their children's learning
- Parents and school staff should be equal partners in the education of children
- The primary responsibility for building partnerships between home and school rests mainly with school leaders and staff
- Workshops, resources, and academies are provided at the Family Engagement Center for parents and staff during the school year