REGISTRATION for the current 2017/18 School Year
is on-going and open daily from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
If you just moved into our area...
New to Butterfield students...
must provide the following:
* Photo ID (only parents may register their children)
* Student's original birth certificate
* Original immunization record
* Utility bill
Incoming transfer students or students attending our district already (parents) must come to the school office to complete one short form.
KG Registration will only be done on-line using this link:
Registration for Grades 1-6 will be done the traditional way.
Please bring all required documents with you to school that day.
Please note registration is not considered complete until you
* finished the online process for KG and received your "number"
* the office staff has looked over your registration print-out
* or you have completed the traditional way of registration for all other grades.
For information on Before and/or After School Program "Fun Club",
please contact the district office @ 909-628-1201, Ext. 8917, or pick up a flyer in the school office.
for the upcoming 2018/2019 School Year
begins March 8th, and any day threafter, for Rough Rider Siblings,
and March 9th, and any day thereafter, for our New Families.
Students already enrolled at Butterfield do not need to register again.
They automatically roll over into the next school year.
Welcome to Butterfield Ranch,
Home of the Rough Riders.