Marshall SuperStar News and Headlines
During the February 18 Board of Education regular meeting, members discussed the reopening of elementary schools as soon as Wednesday, March 3, 2021 for an in-person, Blended Learning model. The Board of Education will conduct a special board meeting on February 23, 2021 at 4 p.m. to vote on the reopening of elementary schools, grades TK through 6. To read Dr. Enfield’s letter to the community, please select “Read More.”
Beginning January 11, the K12 School Climate Survey will be available for parents and students to complete. If you would like to submit your feedback about academic and student support, school leadership, safety and behavior, family involvement, and more, please complete your survey by February 26. Select "Read More" to access your survey.
If you are the parent/guardian of a student(s) you would like to enroll for the first time at CVUSD, you can now do most of the enrollment online! Click on the "Read More" hyperlink below to begin the online enrollment process. School site personnel will then contact you regarding further registration requirements. If you are unable to access the Internet or if you need assistance with the enrollment process, contact your school site. If you are the parent/guardian of a current student at CVUSD, no action is necessary until you receive more instructions from your school site.
As we prepare for the start of school Monday, August 10, 2020, here are some critical reminders to ensure a smooth start to the year:
- If you are a DISTANCE learner, your start time is 8:15.
- If you are a BLENDED learner, your start time is 8:40.
- After logging onto your device, please navigate to our Marshall Classlink page. If you have a district Chromebook, please use your provided username and password that you collected on Friday and you will automatically be in classlink. If not, you can also find our classlink page under the students tab on our website or you can access this from your teacher's website.
- Once there, please click on the google classroom app which will take you to your child's teacher's google classroom where you will need to join. If you are a first time user, you will be prompted for a username. This username is your child's CVUSD email address which is included on your information sticker. The password will the same password you use for classlink and is also found on your information sticker. For returning google classroom users, you will simply be prompted to join the class once in the app.
- If you are having trouble accessing the google classroom, please be patient. Contact your teacher via his/her communication system and let them know. Please make EVERY effort to contact your child's teacher in some way on the first day of school if you are NOT able to join his/her google classroom.
- Please notify the office if you still have any questions or concerns.
As a reminder, at this time ALL students are locked into their current learning choice, distance or blended. Please do not contact the office about changing your choice.
We are all in this together and we all must be flexible and patient.
Mrs. Verdugo & Mr. Reger
Visit the links on our site for information on upcoming events, classroom sites, and student links for home use.
Mr Reger's Message to Parents about AERIES Portal and how to sign up to see your child's progress. Click Here
Our parent handbook is updated for the 2019-2020 school year. Please visit the "About Us" tab for the handbook and other useful information. The "Parent" tab has resources available for your student's success.