DISTANCE LEARNING STUDENTS AT AHS, CHS, CHHS & DAL:
- High school student who selected the District Distance Learning option and need one or more of the following "Distance Learning Extension" (DLE) classes will receive curriculum through the AEC
- NOTE: High school students in Distance Learning are limited to up to 6 classes during their school day in TOTAL. Students may not take more than 6 classes in their high school schedule
- I don't know my login information for the online platform. How can I get that information? E-MAIL MS. MORAR
- How do I know if I am confirmed for the DLE class? STUDENTS WILL RECEIVE E-MAILS FROM MS. ERIN GIBSON WITH LOGIN INFORMATION CHECK YOUR CVUSD OUTLOOK STUDENT EMAIL ACCOUNT.
- I missed the first two orientations? Is there a make-up orientation? CONTACT YOUR TEACHER BY EMAIL TO GET STARTED.
- I am in the wrong DLE class. Who can help me? CONTACT YOUR SCHOOL SITE COUNSELOR.
- How do I change my DLE class? CONTACT YOUR SCHOOL SITE COUNSELOR.
- How do I drop my DLE class? CONTACT YOUR SCHOOL SITE COUNSELOR.
Course Platform Teacher 1 AMERICAN SIGN LANGUAGE 3 & 4 (AHS & DAL ONLY) GradPoint Jennifer Reese 2 AP BIOLOGY Acellus Dana Lund 3 AP BIOLOGY Acellus Karen Morris 4 AP BIOLOGY Acellus Mary Hancock 5 AP COMPUTER SCIENCE A Acellus Bei Collins 6 AP COMPUTER SCIENCE A Acellus Marco Castro 7 AP ECONOMICS (MACRO) GradPoint Todd Hancock 8 AP ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE GradPoint Janie Mathis 9 AP EUROPEAN HISTORY Acellus Kevin Lentz 10 AP EUROPEAN HISTORY Acellus Sadaf Albano 11 AP GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS US GradPoint Jessica Parrell 12 AP GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS US GradPoint Robert Morey 13 AP PSYCHOLOGY GradPoint Alex Angulo 14 AP PSYCHOLOGY GradPoint Amy Campbell 15 AP PSYCHOLOGY GradPoint Robert Palmer 16 AP PSYCHOLOGY GradPoint Teressa Moore 17 AP STATISTICS GradPoint Anthony Phung 18 AP STATISTICS GradPoint Marcela Stremiz 19 BUSINESS MANAGEMENT GradPoint Chris Horsley 20 BUSINESS MANAGEMENT GradPoint Lance Ebel 21 CREATIVE WRITING GradPoint Daura Beard 22 CREATIVE WRITING GradPoint Jennifer Reese 23 DIGITAL PHOTO GradPoint Angelin Miller 24 DIGITAL PHOTO GradPoint Jeff Schuld 25 DIGITAL PHOTO GradPoint Leanne Blanchard 26 DIGITAL PHOTO GradPoint Douglas Proulx 27 JOURNALISM GradPoint Annette Deming 28 PHYSICS H WITH LABS Edgenuity Douglas Proulx 29 PROBABILITY AND STATISTICS Edgenuity Tarah Massey
AEC STUDENTS IN HOME-BASED, VIRTUAL PROGRAM & INDEPENDENT STUDY:
- Students new to the AEC will begin classes on Monday, September 21st
- Student registration packets must be received no later than Friday, September 18th by 12:00 PM (noon) to begin classes on Monday, September 21st
- Need help getting into your email account? Aeries? Class Link? Contact District Community Support by e-mail or telephone 909-628-1202 x1080
- Need help getting into Acellus? Edgenuity? GradPoint? E-mail AEC Technology Support
- Credit Recovery starts September 21st! Check your District e-mail regularly for updates/instructions.
- When students view their schedule on the Aeries Portal, the “V” notation at the end of a class code means “Virtual” (Example: English 9 5013V.) Similarly, if the student is in the Home-Based program then you will see a “V” as the indicator for the program. Students in Independent Study will not see their class schedule in Aeries, but they were emailed a copy of the Academic Plan which details their course plan for the 2020/2021 school year.
- The AEC is following the scheduling guideline that if a given class is offered through Home-Based, Virtual Program and/or Independent Study, you are scheduled to take that class with AEC teachers. Up to two “specialty” CVUSD classes that the AEC does not offer may be scheduled with the home school site (Example: band, choir, engineering, agriculture.)
- Schedule change requests for non-AEC school site classes must be processed through your school site counselor.
This site was last updated September 17, 2020 @ 3:30 PM