Welcome to Mrs. Cormack's Distance Learning Classroom from now until April 3rd ,
please use the extended learning plan located HERE (click on the link)
Please check back here on April 6th for updates.
email@example.com and REMIND-Please feel free to contact me anytime through email and/or REMIND
Virtual office hours
MWF-2pm-4pm TTH 9-11am-MRS. Cormack
MWF-9am-11am TTH 2-4pm-Ms. Davis
*Please feel free to contact myself, or Ms. Davis (If I am not available) during these virtual office hours we will respond to you within a few minutes.
Starting March 30 we will be doing a class Google Meet. If you go to this link on that day and every day there after I will be online from 10am to 11am, so we can facetime for any questions or just to say hi and check in with each other. This is all new to us so we will work things out as we go. Thank you!
Distance Learning Expectations
- Students will be expected to complete work to the best of their ability and submit work by dates posted
- Students will be expected to submit work by emailing pictures, work samples and/or parent notification of completed work
- Assessments and dates due will be posted
- Teachers will provide student feedback through REMIND and/or email
- Grades will be given so please ensure YOUR CHILD is doing the work
- Spring Break is March 16-27, so no school work!
- Distance learning will start March 30-April 3, so please click on the link provided at that time for class assignments
- After April 3, if school closures continue we will be posting assignments through our class page and/or REMIND
Beginning April 3rd, Intervention students who have Mrs. Lane, please click on her classroom page for instructions on how to access Lexia, MathSeeds, Prodigy, and Acellus.
Beginning April 3rd, Intervention students who have Ms. Prairie, please click on her classroom page for instructions on how to access Lexia, PowerUp, and MathSeed.