The Technology Department is responsible for enhancing and maintaining the District's computers and related systems including the data network, servers and data storage, and audio-visual equipment, and for providing high quality staff development in the effective use of technology. You can reach the Technology Department at Ext. 1350.
Office 365 Email Server Settings for Cell Phones/Mobile DevicesThe set up on each mobile device is different, but here are some settings to help you get started.
Office 365Office 365 is here for Chino Valley USD staff and students. Attention CVUSD Staff: To access your account, please click on the Office 365 Portal for Staff & Faculty link found under Staff on the district or school website. Your username is now your email address and your password is still your email/network password (the password you use to log in to your PC). Please contact the Help Desk if you do not remember your password. Attention Students: To access your account, please click on the Office 365 Portal for Students link found under Students on the district or school website.
Below are some resources that might assist teachers and staff in preparation for Office 365:
- Office 365 Overview
- Microsoft Training for Educators
- Microsoft Partners in Learning site
- Microsoft Office Blog - Keep up with new features that come out constantly.
- Brand new add in for PowerPoint 2013 - Amazing, new add in (came out just three weeks ago) that enables a PowerPoint to be a polling/quizzing tool with the results from the class analyzed on the teacher’s Mix.com page--hard to explain--just check out the Gallery videos--each about a minute each, and allows the presenter to record the presentation, including screen and video/audio--like Camtasia.
- Consumer location for free Office Online apps if staff do not already have them via an existing Hotmail, MSN, Live, or Outlook.com account.
- OneNote - Quick place to learn about and download the free OneNote to virtually ANY device
For additional Office 365 handouts, click here. Your patience is appreciated while we work on updating handouts.
SymbalooSymbaloo is a bookmarking tool that allows you and your students to access content-specific information on the web. It's visually appealing (the links look like app icons) and easy to use. Access website links, Google Drive docs, and more from one location! Imagine students doing research with all the information they need on one page. No distractions, everything at their fingertips! Create a free account to access your bookmarks from any browser on any device with Internet access AND share them with others. Watch this short video for more information! Click here for user guide.*To remove Google search box, follow these instructions.