HOPE Family Resource Centers
Serving all students and families of Chino Valley Unified School District by providing support and connections to community resources.
The HOPE Family Resource Centers are school-based sites dedicated to preserving and strengthening students and their families in need of support. Their purpose is to help remove a student's nonacademic barriers to education by assisting children and families with much needed information and resources. The HOPE program brings several programs together to support our community’s families and students regardless of household income, age, and legal status.
Find a center near you or call 909.628.1201 ext. 8960 for more information. Hablamos español.
- Adult School - 12970 Third Street, Chino
- Alternative Education Center - 15650 Pipeline Drive, Chino Hills
- Doris Dickson Elementary, Room 16 - 3930 Pamela Drive, Chino
- Don Lugo High School, Room 64 - 13400 Pipeline Avenue, Chino
- Levi Dickey Elementary, Room 115 - 2840 Parco Avenue, Ontario
- Walnut Elementary, Room 20 - 5550 Walnut Avenue, Chino
Bilingual Case Managers work with all District students and families offering help with the following services/referrals:
- CalFresh\CalWorks assistance
- Food and Clothing
- Child Care referrals
- Parent Education
- Tutoring information
- Housing information
- Preschool referrals
- Medical\Covered CA assistance
- and more!