If student completed an assignement in paper/pencil format and want to turn it in as a picture in google classroom assignemnt.
*Make sure your assignment is complete on paper before you are ready to turn it in!
Text version of the directions:
- In the “Your Work” section, click on “Add or Create”
- Create a new Google Slides file
- Optional: delete the text boxes
- Click on the Insert menu, then Image, then Camera.
- Take a picture that you are satisfied with and insert it
- Optional: crop and/or resize image so it fits nicely on the slide
- Make sure your work is saved
- Click on Turn In